Request for cooperation with the implementation of priority measures such as the prevention of the spread of disease
Due to the re-expansion of the COVID-19 infections, the Japanese government and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government have issued requests for cooperation in preventing the spread of the infections. Students are also encouraged to cooperate with the following actions.
Of the three campuses of Tokyo University of Agriculture, the Setagaya campus in Tokyo is the target for the priority measures, but students from the Atsugi campus and the Okhotsk campus in Hokkaido should also be careful.
Classes will finally start on Monday, April 12. We appreciate the efforts you all have made, and ask each student to continue to act with a high level of awareness in preventing the infections.
- Please refrain from having meals with people other than family members or dormitory students living in the same room.
Even for family members, please take extra care of preventing infections when having meals together if you do not share the same household.
When eating at a restaurant, etc., the number of people should be kept 4 or less, and the mealtime should be kept brief even when the group is smaller. Make sure to wear a facemask when having a conversation.
- Please do not go to or stay at restaurants after 20:00 when and where shortening of business hours is requested.
- Please refrain from events that come with eating such as welcome parties.
- Please carry out body temperature measurement and health check every day. Do not come to campus if you have cold symptoms such as fever or dullness, if you are suspected of being infected, or if you have close contact with a person who is suspected of being infected. Please contact us and have a medical examination.
- Please avoid an environment at high risk of infection.
- Please keep in mind and practice "wearing facemask correctly",
"washing/disinfecting hands" and "securing physical distance".
The President of Tokyo University of Agriculture